Phone: 770.477.2551 | Fax: 770.477.2552
Home is where we begin to help!
A therapeutic group home for girls.
A GROUP HOME
Copyright 2008 Embracing Arms - Girl Group Home. All Rights Reserved.
Embracing Arms, Inc. provides and identifies any services needed to deter the illegal activities of referred youthful offenders and direct their families towards positive life goals. It is Embracing Arms intent to provide services that will meet medical nutritional, educational and psychosocial needs of our residents. The following services are offered:
• Structure and supervised home setting
• Enrollment in school, job training or referral to GED program.
• Homework and Tutorial assistance
• Educational Advocacy (Certified Teacher on Staff)
• Career exploration and assessment
• Pre-employment and job readiness training
• Assistance in job placement
• Life coping/self help skills
• Cultural and social enhancement
• Recreational activities
• Preventive sex education
• Alcohol and Drug Education
• Reunification Services
• Regular follow up contact and support for all residents
• Networking with other community resources in order to provide opportunity for each